What you will get from us
- You will receive professional assistance in finding a suitable colour scheme for your build project.
- The basis of our plans and consultations is the ultimate goal you have: What do you wish to express? - Depending on what you prefer we can either be consulted on an hourly basis or provide an entire colour scheme on the basis of a service contract at a fixed rate.
- If agreed upon you will receive several alternative ideas from us, all different from each other in terms of mood, style and cost. Eventually this will make it easier for you to make a decision on the basis of good deliberation.
- Our presentation material (Original samples or large format spreads, colourised plans and photorealistic 3D visualisations ) are a reliable basis for an independent judgement on your part. Colour schemes are not a gamble!
- We will accompany you, if required, every step of the way, from the first rough idea to the eventual implementation planning. Our implementation plans are the basis for performed work. With clear colour coding and material specifications the correct implementation of the colour concept can be easily ensured.
- Of course we will also assist you with our expertise, both socially and rhetorically, in situations where different interests and expectations have to be balanced. For example in meetings where decisions are to be made, tenant meetings, votes in local or city committees or monument conservation bodies.
What our approach to things is
1. Architecture is - amongst other things - visual communication, it is built PR-so to speak! We would like to enable you, as a commercial building owner, to communicate the public presence of you business through the facade of your building!
2. The building itself is not isolated within its surroundings, it is part of a city or a village/rural region, and therefore shapes the living space of many people. Our colour concepts therefore commit to the aesthetic and atmospheric qualities of said living space an coordinate with them.
3. It goes without saying that we include the build structure and the materiality of the building, its location and the purpose of the building as objective guidelines in our design plans, with the result that the building remains congruent and consistent and has a harmonious effect.
4. As designers we are also mediators: With plenty of experience and creative certainty we try to find common ground between the diverging demands and interests that are surely connected to any build project.
main page Colours of Architecture