Small paintings - Big effect
Painted or real?
Optical illusions with colour and paintbrush
A butterfly has landed on a freshly painted wall. Ivy climbs upwards, a little monkey sits on a doorframe, and the plaster falls of the wall in places and reveals the red bricks lying behind it..To transfer such miniature works of art, with whit and humour, onto a wall, adds a little something to the room, leaving a pleasant impression on the customer.
The best thing is: Many motifs are suitable to be painted on canvas, then cut out and later fixated on the wall at home with adhesive foil - we will show you how to proceed in creating your own original piece of art as a “wall-tattoo”.
- Learning several painting techniques (also suitable for novices)
- Templates for different topics
- We will provide different motifs from which you will choose, e.g.
- Small animals such as butterflies or lizards
- or larger animals like apes or parrot
- Ivy or vine leaves
- Brick-wall with plaster falling off
- a crumpled piece of paper, attached to the wall with an adhesive strip, to be used as a note
Date: planned for 2019